Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Florida Vacations Scam

Hello,

First let me introduce myself, my name is Gino F Gonzalez, I am 27 years old and a proud husband and father of two.
I am writing this letter to inform and to ask for your help.

On 12/27/2007 there was an advertisement on my local Latin radio station that for the first ten callers we would receive a free trip
to Orlando Florida, Las Vegas Nv, Daytona Beach,Fl and a 2x1 Cruise.
I quickly called and talked to a person that gave me
the details about the trip and charged me a fee of $306.99 supposedly for our flight taxes. I had the option of taking these
trips in a 2 yr time period. at the middle of last month we decided to take our first trip to Orlando with my Wife, Daughter
and son so I went ahead and reserved our trip with this company, and was told that I was to be contacted 7 days prior to our
departure, and was charged another $22.00 dollars for a booking fee. In the meanwhile my family and me decided to buy all
of our park tickets that we were going to attend to while in Florida $550. dollars for 2 adults to Magic Kingdom and $220.00
for 1 child.

My other child is less than 2 so park entrance is free. I have scheduled Time off from my work only to find myself
scrambling to find some other trip to somewhere local. this has brought me a burden with my kids and has strained my
relationship with my wife. 7 days come around and hear nothing from them I call them just to wait over an hour for someone
to pick up the phone, just for them to tell me that someone will be contacting me tomorrow until finally 2 days out I receive
a telephone call with my hotel information and a big thank you I ask about our plane itinerary and the woman scoffs and
says we do not offer plane tickets here and hangs up quickly I try to find a flight for a roundtrip but everything is over our
budget. so we are forced to cancel our trip.

After researching this company and finding out that it has a F rating by the BBB and has various blogs proclaiming being victimized by this company.

This is very alerting that a lot of people are being victimized by this company especially on radio stations. Other blogs say they are from California, some in Arizona and all were contacted through Latin Radio Stations. I was contacted in San Antonio.

I beg of you to put an end to this SCAM and that people either get their monies back or get their trips as advertised on the radio. The Companies name is All Star Vacations Marketing Group their address is:

825 Brickel Bay Drive
Miami, FL 33131

their phone is

Reservations - 1-800-930-4577 they will take approx about an hour to answer
Customer Service - 1-800-930-4577 THEY ARE ALWAYS BUSY NOT EVEN WORTH THE TRY
· Customer Support - 1-888-374-3524
· Sales - Julian 1-888-737-7754
· Sales - Johnny 1-888-416-3131
· Sales - Jorge 1-888-374-4758

By my interpretation when somebody says you won a trip that means they are transporting you to and from a destination or am I missing something here?




Thank you so much for your time and hope to hear from you.



Best Regards,

1 comment:

  1. I just read you blog I was just scam by them it happen a little diferent but it happen I pay $440.00 I saw then in a spanish channel Univison and Telemundo so they said the 10 person who know the name of a latin singer so I call I got the package main for Disney to take my kids I call to reserve in April, May Jun July and nothing my husband then said is a scam but I keep on calling so they did a reservetion for 8/10 and is then when I pay $40 for a reservetion fee I wait for them to call me with the name of the Hotel and the confirmation number well they never call I expend 2 days on the phone with them I speak with may differnt people they ask me to call many numbers to get the name of the hotel nobady never answer i finally talk to the person who made my reservetion and she send me to her manager lol then he said there is no room for you now but yes they did charge the $40 for the reservetion fee I call my credit company to get that back but I'm probably not gettin the $400.00 my kids where so sad some one needs to do something is a lot people that happen this and is so sad because I saw the and this channel Univision.
    They also go for with this name "The travel company"

    This is one of their pretend adrees

    Joahana Ariza - Customer Service (She is the one who took my reservetion)

    All Dreams Vacations

    3403 NW 82 Ave Suite 290

    Miami Florida 33129

    Ph:305-599-3200 Ext 3215

    This is their names they my not be they real name but is:
    Ricardo Valdez
    Juan Pablo
    Fernanda Rivera (tho one that I pay the $400.00)ext2027
    David Urdada ext 3205
    Karla (ext.2090)
    Andres

    and more tel. #
    954 338-2365
    305 303-2515
    407 504-6624
    714 991-8100

    ReplyDelete