Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ALL STAR VACATIONS !!SCAM !!!

hello Everybody,

Well Last year as I was driving towards my job I heard all start vacations spokeswoman saying that the first 10 callers would win various trips. well know after a year I have made my first reservation with them and has been very difficult dealing with them.
I have found out that this company has a F rating by the BBB, and has had numerous complaints and alot of people are being schemed.

It happened where I called in to make a reservation cost me 45 minutes on waiting for someone to answer, then they said they would contact me 7 days before the trip...6 days out I called them. waited for 45 minutes finally got somebody butr since I did not know the person who made my reservations they put me back on hold waited another 25 minutes and got hunged up.

325 dlls is alot to pay especially in these conditions, I reversed search their information and nothing came out saw a couple of rip off reports but nothing on the company also I never got any information regarding the trip. they are unlisted company!!! suck will keep posting see if they contact me to see about my trip. On another report people were saying that they were being charged for hotel in florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment